8 Jun 2022

Murky Ending


You were pith and beautiful 

I was not a beast or a killer

You turned me into a villain 

In front of your loved ones 


I wish I had a lot of sugar to 

Coat my words to appease 

The fragile ego of your mind 

You insidiously sailed away 


Without delving Into the issues

You crafted and didn't address 

That halted all the wings of our 

Openness and mutual emotions 


You were in a hurry to close the 

The door of reconciliation forever 

To find pastures anew so early 

Leaving muddy tragedies for me


 These  prompts #2WordPrompt #Crowstales #Moonmystic #Bravewrite #FlexVSS #WIPwordsearch #Converstory #TrickyTues #BookishTues #vsspoem #vssdaily #vssmagic and #vssink on Twitter helped me in sculpting this poem. The picture is snapped by Brooke Cagle.

1 comment:

Molly | Transatlantic Notes said...

Beautifully composed words -- very emotionally evocative.