7 Jun 2022

FIFA Gaming



 As a college student 

I found myself on football ground often

Playing the game with my college mates

When I got my first Computer 

My craze for gaming started with FIFA

Playing with my favourite team Manchester United 

My friends used to come over for multiplayer games

That was competitive and fun during the evenings 

Then I got fascinated about starting from the lower league

Building the club through the leagues to the top league

Then playing the continental club competitions 

It was thrilling to play with unknown players

And make them worthy over the time

Then the art of buying and selling players 

To ultimately build a team full of stars 

Simulating some games along the way 

And playing the glamour games with excitement 

My keyboard keys were worn-out with excessive use

I have lived in ecstasy playing FIFA many a night

Without any girl in my life and the troubles

I had an addiction to playing FIFA for years

Now it has been a decade since I've played it!



This poem is purely based on my nostalgia for playing EA Sports FIFA games. Since I came out of my addiction, I don't feel like playing again. Images are taken from Google. 

No comments: