21 Jun 2022

My Sassy Girl


I am healed 
After years of misery
Gifted by those girls 
Who left me for new pastures
They had their fair reasons 
They believed that I will be alright
But I ended up with depression 
Now I am alone 
I need a sassy girl 
Different from those who left me 
Someone who could bring new 
Experiences of my dull life 
Someone, with whom I could explore 
The places I have never visited before 
Someone, with whom I could write 
Poetries of love and romance 
Someone, who will be a companion 
For the rest of my life 

After listening to the song 'I Believe' from my favourite Korean movie 'My Sassy Girl, I wished to write a poem. The image is taken from SoundCloud.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I liked this poem a lot, it reminds me of me a few years back. You write incredible poems!