6 Apr 2022

Languages of Life

I can't comprehend the language of love
anymore, I feel I am a new born illiterate 
After unlearning the love and it's mirage
I have frozen the memories in my mind  
I have closed the doors of my faint heart 
Maybe, I am getting older to like misery
Maybe, I am finding peace in the voids 
That I didn't try to fill with a new person
I found my old hobbies more exciting 
That I started doing things I gave up 
I learned the art of gratitude to appreciate
The small things that give me happiness 
I am gifting my precious time to silence 
I am hearing the voices from the nature 
I'm delving deep into the novel thoughts
I'm praying calmly to the god for guidance
I'm dreaming silently about a new destiny
I'm giving my pen ink to write new words
It has opened the floodgates of poetry 
In a way, I am relearning languages of life 

A poem based on wordprompts from #inkmine . Image from Unsplash 

5 comments:

Charity said...

This is such a beautiful piece. Thanks for sharing!

Unwanted Life said...

This was a really awesome piece. I wish I could write like that. I also loved the parts of hobbies and gratitude because they're great for our mental wellbeing

Ma qualité de vie said...

This is a nice piece of poetry. Your moods and desires are beautifully expressed in these verses and rhymes. Thanks for sharing.

Jess said...

I love how it build up before take a smooth landing. You have a great talent!

Nithin RS said...

Thanks alot for the comments 🙂