14 Apr 2022

A Fireplace Romance

 


A winter night at your place
When the snow is falling like rain
Let's become shenanigans of love
Beneath the disordered clocks
Finding the warmth in
A bed of roses for fireplace fantasies
And for decadent dreams in silence
Two glasses of red wine awaiting
With slow music to set the mood for the night
You're the star of the night in red attire
While we face the sprawling fire
Like the orange clouds during a sunset
I will read your favourite books aloud
While you lay on my chest, listening
Be kind with your touches and kisses
I will be gentle with my playful hands
I want to be the sculptor finishing
The curves of your body with my touches
It's the night I've been waiting for a while
To be in your arms and forget the world
Let's share the venom of our last first kiss
On your peach lips with passion
Lead me for kisses all over you
Let's make love for one last time
Let's play all your fantasies until we last
And our thirst for lust gets quenched
Let's seal the moment in our hearts
We don't know if we will ever see a fireplace
Again together!



No comments: