9 Mar 2022

Do I Love Her?



 I am on a long walk 

through the cobblestone road

at the middle of the night 

when the streetlights 

refused to show me the way 

the moon came to my rescue 

even on this rainy day, to my surprise!

Where am I going?

I don't know  

All I know is that I will walk 

as long as my legs don't tire down 

My spirits are on the high 

as I threw my umbrella

to walk through this chilly rain

I wonder if I am mad!

But I feel so excited 

I asked myself 

Do I love her? 

I am in search of an answer 

I feel she's walking alongside me 

smiling and laughing cutely 

I can hear her singing a song 

She shared with me earlier 

The more I walked 

All I see is her fluttering around

Like a butterfly 

I don't know why her smile is 

flashing in my heart 

Is she an angel?

Why am I crazy about her?

I tried to walk so far 

To see if she remains in my mind 

All i am thinking is about her

Oh my heart, tell me now

Do I love her? 


I found this poem in my old handwritten poetry book.Image from istockphoto.com  

No comments: