24 Mar 2022

Waves Of Depression


I am falling slowly into a dark burrow of                                                                                                      Gem clipped thoughts on this sacred day                                                                                                  When the temple will host devotional aura                                                                                        Mythology, and spiritual kindling tonight                                                                                                    I will not be awake to experience that

I exude confidence and feel magnetic
Towards positive vibes and ultimatums
When I am high on medicines artificially
As if I humbled the valleys of depression
I feel I can face the stresses in an office

I am stumped by the flak of medicines
When I altered my path towards healing
First setback is bitter like radish mouth
A betrayal that hurts the woven dreams
Threatening the very desire to be sane

Emptiness will acquire a grip on the night                                                                                          Voices in my mind will surrender silently
I'll feel helpless, hopeless, and soulless
But I wish for courage twining my mind
To weather the storm down and survive


A poem based on word prompts from #2WordPrompt #vsslocation #vss365 #vssdaily #Better2sday #loveletters #moonmystic #crowcalls #atreyasverse
#BraveWrite. Image from Google. 

No comments: